Okay, let me break this down.
- Imposing your beliefs on someone else’s body.
- Forcing women to bare children they cannot afford or do not want.
- Forcing rape victims to bare children of their attacker.
- Allowing women to die because you don’t think that abortion is right even in life threatening situations
- Not actually caring about the baby after it’s here.
- Allowing people to have a choice to do what they want with their bodies because your own belief system doesn’t matter to everyone around you and hey you can live with that.
- Allowing women who cannot afford or do not want children to not have to go through nine months of agonizing body changes.
- Helping rape victims not continue to be tormented by the memory of their attack [i.e. having the child of their attacker.]
- Allowing women who are in need of medical, life saving abortions because, let’s face it, the human body is sometimes a stupid thing and plants embryos where they don’t belong.
- Reducing the strain on the child adoption/foster care system for children who go unwanted.
Now, I don’t really care if you think abortion is wrong for your own morals, but if you’re going to restrict it or even make it illegal for people other than yourself, you’re an asshole. If you don’t think that abortion is right, DON’T GET ONE! Simple as that.
Don’t shove your hateful, religious filled propaganda down other people’s throats just because you think that a fetus should have more rights than the woman.